Heyhi. My name is Jordan. 21 years young. I love lighthouses, froyo, reading, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and stargazer lillys.
Currently rockin' the suburbs with my mom, 2 sisters, dog and 2 ferrets. Yes. Ferrets. Anything else you feel like knowing just ask, I love meeting new people :)
remember when zack and cody entered a parallel universe
and london was smart
and maddie was dumb
and esteban was a woman
so basically they were their stereotypes
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great.
I don’t know. I just feel stuck, like I’m afraid to take any steps in case they’re the wrong ones.